We are seeking a competent Certified Nursing Assistant to assist tenants with activities of daily living emphasizing quality of life while fostering independence and freedom of choice as well as other operational needs. The ideal candidate will be compassionate and provide outstanding patient care.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, stituations, or emergencies in a polite, repectful, and professional manner
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).